Advertise with East Coast Tasmania
We are in exciting times for the East Coast of Tasmania with a thriving visitor economy and a high level of business confidence. We can help you reach potential visitors by advertising on our following digital platforms:
- Website – more than 160,000 unique visitors to our website each year (that’s over 17,000 visitors per month)
- Consumer Newsletter – we have a database of consumers who’ve asked us to keep them informed about what’s on offer on the East Coast
- Industry Newsletter – we have a database of industry professionals who we communicate weekly about what’s happening on the East Coast
- Social Media channels – we have almost 60,000 followers on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
List your event on the East Coast Tasmania website
You can list your upcoming event on the East Coast Tasmania consumer website. There is no cost for a listing and the process is very straightforward.
Tourism social media platforms are a great way you and your visitors are able to share wonderful experiences from the East Coast. We look for images and captions that celebrate travel stories from all over the coast and showcase the beauty and variety of our region; you don’t have to be a professional photographer or content creator to share your stories and participate.
- Tag us and other Industry channels – tag @eastcoasttasmania, @tasmania and @australia for us to view your posts.
- Use hashtags – include hashtags #eastcoasttasmania, #greateasterndrive, #DiscoverTasmania, #TassieStyle, #australia on your posts for the opportunity to be featured on the @eastcoasttasmania @Tasmania and @Australia feeds.
- It is also a great idea to actively participate in conversations on our posts by replying to comments and or providing more information
It is important that you note the following relating to using tags in social media: By using #EastCoastTasmania #GreatEasternDrive or tagging @EastCoastTasmania when you upload a photo, video or articleInstagram or Facebook, you agree to allow East Coast Tourism to share your content on our social media channels. We will always acknowledge you with your applicable social media handle.
Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW-Online)
ATDW-Online is a national tourism database used by travel distributors to source product information for their websites. It contains listings of tourism businesses from all over Australia including accommodation, attractions, events, tours and hire. Your business listing on ATDW-Online will be displayed on Tourism Tasmania’s official consumer website, Discover Tasmania and Tourism Australia’s Australia.com. Travel distributors across the country also selectively display listings that they feel will be of interest to their audience. A business listing in ATDW-Online is free and there are no ongoing administration costs.
Having a listing in ATDW-Online means your business will be:
- Published on www.discovertasmania.com.au and Australia.com
- Available to over 50 travel websites
- Included in the bi-monthly Tasmanian Travelways print magazine
- Translated into Simplified and Traditional Chinese for additional distribution.
- You will have access to database statistics and will be able to see how many page views your listing receives.
- You manage your listing in ATDW-Online and can make updates online whenever you choose.
To register your business, or to view or update your listing visit www.atdw-online.com.au. For further information, including help with registering or updating your listing, contact Tourism Tasmania on 6165 5286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.