3-13 September 2021
Due to phenomenal success of the Great Eastern Wine Weekend in 2020, the committee have decided to extend the event to the Great Eastern Wine Week, 3-13 September 2021.
Program bookings for the Great Eastern Wine Week are now open. The aim is to produce an exciting program that will interest visitors from within Tasmania and interstate, to come to the East Coast region and have a taste of our extraordinary wine and produce.
Get creative when planning your events and try partnering up with other businesses that will enhance the visitor experience, remembering that wine must feature in your event e.g. ‘Yoga in the Vines with Bubbles’.
The success of the event will be the engagement of all the Wineries on the East Coast, along with our food and hospitality partners.
The digital program will be launched in June 2021, so albeit that this appears to be in the distant horizon, there is much to do to ensure we build on the excitement of this program.
Event Listing Costs (including GST)
- Single event – $110
- If your are holding the same event, with multiple sessions on the same day, 1st event – $110 and subsequent sessions – $55
Marketing and Promotion of your Event Listing
- Inclusion in digital program on the 2021 Great Eastern Wine Week microsite
- Promotion on the East Coast Tasmania social media channels, including paid posts to promote individual events
- Promotion of the festival and individual events via East Coast Tasmania’s consumer newsletter and website
- Overall event promotion in print media, radio and digital campaign
- Overall event promotion in media releases and publicity
- Invitation to participate in Visiting Journalists
The program timeline as outlined below:
- 30 March 2021 – Program Bookings open
- 9 May 2021 – Program Bookings close
- 10 -31 May 2021 – Program proofing & design
- 7 June 2021 – Public Program Release
To assist you with your event planning, read the below:
- 2020 Great Eastern Wine Weekend – Wrap-Up report
- View the 2020 Great Eastern Wine Weekend – Digital Program
Terms and Conditions
Before completing your Event Application Form, please download and read the Terms and Conditions
SIGN UP TO OUR INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER…
Stay up to date with everything that is happening in our Industry including important updates, grants and funding advice, upcoming events, media mentions and more