The East Coast Tasmania Tourism awards encourage, support and celebrate excellence and professionalism in the visitor industry.
What winners receive
- Your business will be included in emails to our consumer and industry databases announcing winners.
- We will post your win on our social media channels (44,500 Instagram and 15,800 Facebook followers).
- A beautiful trophy for you to proudly display and a winner’s logo for your website, email etc.
- Your listing on our consumer website will include a winners logo and your listing will receive preferential placement (i.e. top of page).
- Your win will be recorded on our industry website with a link to your business.
Entering the East Coast Tasmania Tourism Awards also provides an opportunity to:
- Raise the profile and reputation of your business
- Review your business goals and record achievements;
Receive recognition of excellence by your peers; and
- Build morale and team spirit among your staff
How East Coast Tasmania Tourism Awards are chosen
You can either self-nominate or be nominated by another individual, business, Destination Action Plan leadership group, chamber of commerce or other organisation that sees the great work you are doing. To nominate a business that is not yours submit the name of the business to [email protected].We will then contact that business to advise they have been nominated and invite them to complete a submission.
Mentoring will be available to entrants to assist with their submission. To take advantage of this contact Rhonda at [email protected]
Winners will be selected by a panel of judges nominated by the East Coast Tasmania Tourism.
Who is Eligible to Enter?
The awards are open to all businesses that service visitors located in, or actively operating on the East Coast of Tasmania. You do not need to be a traditional tourism business, but your business must interact with visitors in some way.
Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner on the night of Saturday 20 June 2020 at Freycinet Lodge, Coles Bay.
Award submissions can only include activities undertaken between 1st May 2019 and 30th April 2020.
- Monday 16 March - Entries open
- Friday 8 May - Entries close
- Monday 25 May - Finalists announced
Please read the 2020 East Coast Tasmania Tourism - Entry Criteria.